- BayTerra pepper strips
- Conservas BayMar light tuna trunk
- Conservas BayMar olives
- Olive oil
- We’ll select a Conservas BayMar light tuna fillet to use as the base of our montadito.
- On top of the tuna fillet we place a strip of BayTerra pepper.
- Next, we nail a Conservas BayMar olive to one end of an appetiser stick and place a second strip of BayTerra pepper on top of this olive.
- Very carefully so that the tuna does not crumble, we sink the stick into the Conservas BayMar light tuna fillet.
- This way, we'd already have this original and delicious snack ready to enjoy!
- Serves: one person
- Type of recipe: appetiser
- Difficulty: easy