- Whole bread baguette
- Conservas BayMar Anchovies from the Cantabrian Sea
- Conservas BayMar olives
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cheese cream
- Necessary material: skewers
- Cut whole bread into small slices
- We spread the cream cheese on the slices, the amount will depend on each one’s preference.
- Next, we'll grab an appetizer skewer and intertwine the olive and half a cherry tomato with a Conservas BayMar anchovy. This way the skewer aligns the foodstuff in a vertical format.
- We then have ready an easy-to-make montadito, delicious and with a plating that seduces one’s eyes.
- You can accompany this delicious montadito with an assortment of BayMar preserves, as seen in the image itself.
- Serves: two people
- Type of recipe: appetiser
- Difficulty: easy
- Total time of preparation: 10 minutes