- Pieces of Conservas BayMar tuna belly
- Conservas BayMar olives
- Cherry tomatoes
- Seafood cans from Conservas BayMar
- The main secret of this sample board is to put quality and healthy foods in it. On the one hand, we have selected a Conservas BayMar light tuna belly can. We split the tuna belly fillets to make them easier to eat and place them side by side.
- A second element we have chosen is the carrot. We wash it, peel it and cut it into vertical sticks so we can grab it more deftly.
- We have deposited cherry tomatoes split in half, to make it easier to eat them in one bite.
- We place the lettuce leaves, of the variety that we like the most, next to those elements. They will be an ideal component to accompany the tuna belly, tomato, carrot, etc.
- Additionally, we have chosen for this sample board Conservas BayMar olives. In this case, they are of the manzanilla variety and filled with anchovy.
- Cut the cheese into triangles and place it in a pyramidal shape.
- Finally, we can season the ingredients that need it with a sprinkle of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- We can accompany our board with seafood cans from Conservas BayMar. Then, let’s enjoy an easy and healthy sample board!
- Serves: two people
- Type of recipe: appetiser
- Difficulty: easy
- Total time of preparation: 10 minutes