- Conservas BayMar tuna belly
- Conservas BayMar Cantabrian anchovies
- Cherry tomatoes
- Spring onions
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Place the lettuce leaves in a platter. For example: arugula, watercress, lamb’s lettuce and red leaf lettuce.
- Dice the spring onion into very small bits and slice the cherry tomatoes in half. Serve them on top of the lettuce.
- Add the Conservas BayMar anchovy fillets and the Conservas BayMar tuna belly.
- Season it and sprinkle it with a splash of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- This balsamic vinegar perfectly accompanies salads with nuts, walnuts, almonds, pistachios and pickled meats or fish.
- Finally, we can pair this salad with a young white wine, white Sauvignon variety, a very aromatic grape. Or ripe and robust Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Serves: four people
- Type of recipe: starter
- Difficulty: easy
- Total time of preparation: 15 minutes